Pensao is one of Nelspruit’s best known lodges and with good reason. We provide some of the town’s most wonderful accommodation, at the best prices, and our guests can look forward to comfortable lodgings and plenty of privacy.
We are close to numerous shops, medical facilities and all kinds of entertainment and our location also makes us the perfect place to stay if you intend on travelling to the Kruger National Park. Our affordable accommodation makes us the perfect place to stop over for the night.
A Nelspruit Lodge like No Other
Located at 11 Magda Street, Nelspruit, our location is one of our defining features as we are a stone’s throw from the city centre. The lodge was established in 2009 and it is a treasured, family-owned business. Being family-owned means the lodge breaks away from the norm that one comes to expect from lodges and instead treats guests to a different kind of vibe. As one of the few lodges in Nelspruit capable of offering real value for money, guests can look forward to beautiful rooms and comfortable furnishings which are beautifully offset by the peaceful atmosphere and stunning gardens.
As one of the best lodges in Nelspruit, Pensao has a number of facilities available to make any stay that little bit more comfortable and convenient. Our most popular facilities include free Wi-Fi, free, secure parking, a number of swimming pools (some of which are only accessible to one or two of the rooms), a terrace and garden, and the lodge also offers braai (BBQ) facilities.
A selection of rooms are available and each room is self-catered however we do offer meals for guests who prefer to not cook. Guests will have to request meals when making their booking. Breakfast and dinner are charged accordingly.
When booking, guests can choose from the following rooms:
- These rooms sleep two and they have a double bed. There is the option of the Single or Double room. These rooms offer local TV channels as well as selected DSTV channels, en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning, tea and coffee, a bar fridge, and Wi-Fi.
- These rooms are ideal for visiting people. These rooms have a double bed, DSTV channels, a fireplace, beautiful garden views, Wi-Fi, swimming pool and a bar fridge.
Three Sleeper Room
- As the name says, these rooms sleep three and they are kitted out with a double bed and a three-quarter bed. Some of the facilities include a bar fridge, Wi-Fi, swimming pools, garden views, and selected TV channels.
- This luxury room is perfect for romantic getaways and honeymoon couples. The room has mountain views, a swimming pool, an en-suite bathroom, comfortable bedding and a private balcony.
- With the option of both large and small units, these rooms are capable of sleeping parties of all sizes. Guests will have more than a bedroom available, as these units are equipped with a fully fitted kitchen and living spaces, as well as all of the best facilities.